what is an issue?
I have seen repeated occurrence of the word issue as a way to collectively refer to the allegations made against Kausthub, in communications from KYM and KHYF.
The google dictionary brings this up as the first hit when I search “what is an issue”:
- An important topic or problem for debate or discussion.
A few other searches bring up the same idea.
- An issue is a matter of concern or of interest. Often people have different opinions about an issue and will discuss or argue about it in order to find a solution.
In his classical mail to this students, Kausthub says; “Owing to present circumstances….” “as soon as circumstances become clear…”
Here are a few choice ‘issues’ from the list of allegations made against Kausthub so far:
- physical violence and abuse
- sexual harassment and abuse
- spiritual abuse
- deep psychological manipulation
there are a few more ‘issues’ that would remove the debatability of the ‘issues’. (the woman will not speak up, or go the police because she lives in shame and very deeply believes she deserved it!)